More than selling policies
Being in the insurance business is more than just selling policies. You are in the financial services industry which brings with it a level of knowledge and responsibility for the care of other peoples’ investments. Being a Property & Casualty agent, the investments you are protecting are people’s homes and autos, which are some of the largest investments people ever make.
Pronoeo Insurance Agency is a locally owned independent agency that puts caring for other people as a top priority. In doing so, we have become one of the most trusted agencies in Sonoma County. We are currently looking for licensed Property & Casualty agents with similar mindsets.
Our Mission: To be a team of professionals that nurtures relationships with customers and community while fulfilling their insurance and financial needs in an honest and trustworthy manner.
Our Vision: To be the go-to agency for insurance needs in Sonoma County because of the goodwill and trust that is developed in the community.
Working with Pronoeo Insurance Agency, you have:
1. An opportunity to work closely with a seasoned agent to help you get your book of business up and running quickly.
2. Unlimited earning potential.
3. An opportunity for advancement within the company.
4. Opportunities to get involved on a community level through local associations and volunteer opportunities.
5. Open communication and support among employees.
6. An atmosphere of collaboration among agents in solving complex client situations
7. Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
Pronoeo provides you with all of the tools and support you need to succeed. Along with your energy and determination, there is no limit to your success.
If you are looking for a friendly, supportive, and exciting place to build your career, we encourage you to contact us below. You may also send an introduction video to [email protected] In your video, please tell us a little about yourself and what you feel you could contribute to fulfilling Pronoeo Insurance Agency’s vision and mission.